5 Tips to Make Time Reading The Bible While Raising Young ChildrenOct 19, 2021
Q: "How do I make time to read my Bible while my kids are young?"
A: This is a great question because many people face the same struggles.
The answer I'm about to give is very straightforward and based on my own personal experience reading the Bible while raising 2 kids. This will not be helpful for everyone but I hope it inspires you in some way
- Probably one of the most important things is finding a time when all your children are sleeping at the same time - either early in the morning or late at night.
- Read the Bible with your kids. Do it first thing in the morning for 10 minutes before breakfast, or, as you tuck them into bed at the end of the day.
- Listen to an audio Bible on your drive home from work or other appointments, or as you cook dinner.
- Put a reading plan together with daily scriptures that sound good for your family's day-to-day needs.
- Set an appointment on your calendar with an alarm and keep it like you would any other appointment.
I hope this helps. What are some thing you do to make a priority to get into the Word?