Christmas Family Movie Night SnackNov 23, 2021
Mom on Time Out nailed her recipe Snow Day Snack Mix.
The perfect blend of Sweet and Salty. Now, it may not be snowing yet but this snack is also great for a family movie night, game night, or even grab a good book to read as a family.
Below is what we used but please feel free to change up any of the snacks to your favorite.
Time: 5 minutes
What you will need:
- 12 cups popped popcorn - I used a bag of kettle corn from the store
- 16 oz white candy coating such as Candiquik
- 3 cups miniature pretzels - I found round pretzel balls that are the perfect snack size
- 10 oz M&M'S
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Place popped popcorn on top of the parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions and pour over the top of the popcorn. Use tongs to toss to evenly coat popcorn
- Add the pretzels and M&M'S and toss with tongs to coat again.
- Add sprinkles and marshmallows and toss again.
- Let the snack mix set for 30 minutes before breaking apart and serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container or put them in a jar and share with your neighbors
This is snack is so simple, quick to put together and the clean-up is even easier!
Share how yours turned by snapping a picture and tagging @unveilingheirs
We would love to see #allthepictures
With love, Candice
The Unveiling Heirs Team