Baby Jesus in a Manger Finger PaintingNov 23, 2021
When researching for activities, my goal was to find something easy for children of all ages. I have a 5, 7, and 11 year old, so I am always on the lookout for activities or crafts we can all do together.
When I came across Baby Jesus in a Manger Fingerprint Craft from craftymorning.com I thought, “Yes. perfect!” Five simple items and lots of creative interpretation, which would show depending on your child’s age.
Time: 30 minutes
Here is what you will need:
- Yellow, blue, and brown paint
- Paper or Canva (dollar tree has them)
- Cute little fingers for dipping
- Start with the star on top. This will help with placement
- Next, do the Stable and the flow from there is up to you.
My favorite part while creating our paintings was the beautiful conversation from our oldest son explaining to his little sister the name of each piece and what it represented. #quehappyheart
Hope you enjoy this craft! Post a picture and tag @unveilingheirs so we can see your family's creations.
With love, Candice
Unveiling Heirs Team