Christmas Oreo Santa HatNov 23, 2021
A sweet treat with easy clean-up, enter Oreo Santa Hats from BakingBeauty.net.
Let’s be honest, you had me at Oreo cookie. My kiddos laughed when they saw the picture of what we were making, “Mommy, that looks so cute!” I agree, so let have some fun.
*Full discloser, I made my own tweaks on the cream used for this recipe. I promise it will not disappoint.
Time: 10 minutes prep |15 minutes assembling
Here is what you will need:
- 12 Oreos - Yes I know 30 come in a pack, so I guess you will just have to buy extra milk for dipping your extra cookies ;)
- 12 Strawberries
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room temperature if possible so the consistency will be smoother.)
- 1 1/2 cup Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Piping bag or Sandwich Bag
- Wash the strawberries, cut off the tops and then place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Make your cream: With your mixer, mix the cream cheese, powder sugar, and vanilla extra until it is smooth. **Put your piping bag/sandwich bag in a cup and fold over the edges (as seen in the picture below). Makes it so much easier to fill up the bag with the cream.
- Pipe frosting into a circle on the top of the oreo to make the strawberry sticky and to resemble the fur ring.
- Press strawberry into piped frosting large end down.
- Pipe a dot on top of the strawberry to resemble the hat's fluff ball.
Pictures below show the assembling process.
Put your piping bag/sandwich bag in a cup and fold over the edges. Makes it so much easier to fill up the bag with the cream.
Remember to let our littles be a part of the whole process. Use this as an opportunity for them to learn how to measure, cut, follow directions, etc.
Then start assembling the yummy treats:
The laughter was contagious when building our hats.
Enjoy this yummy treat! Post a picture and tag @unveilingheirs with your family creating or enjoying the Oreo Santa Hats!
With love, Candice
Unveiling Heirs Team