What If Is There Was A Way For You To:
✔️Gain a greater understanding of your children as they talk about their feelings.
✔️Help your children develop in mental-emotional health, relational maturity, spiritual wisdom through fun activities and rich conversations.
✔️Confidently know what to do to help them feel better and what to say to address lies they are believing.
There are a lot of good Christian parents that want to raise healthy, mature children.
But there are a few problems...
- Children face peer pressures to compromise their integrity.
- They combat against a worldly system in public education.
- There are limited Christian family resources for real-world issues.
- Parent don't know what to do or say to help their children when they struggle with their identity and worth.
- Parents are not sure how to correct bad behavior without losing their mind or crushing their children's heart.
Unfortunately, overprotecting children from the world isn't really an option either...
The reality is...the world will never change if Christian families stay hidden.
Perhaps you find yourself in this situation...
Day after day, you sacrifice for your children to have the best life, and while you're doing your best to protect them, you also know that they need to be equipped to live in the world and yet not be of it.
Maybe you've searched for resources to raise them to be resilient, keep their integrity intact and to be strong against the current of peer pressure, but you are coming up empty-handed without simple ways to apply these goals in your everyday life.
Maybe you’ve tried parenting conferences and books but no matter what you do, you aren't finding things that show you how to apply these lessons.
This is exactly what I witnessed many parents going through in my private practice.
Christian parents who were intentional about raising their children different from the world were still facing dilemmas.
They did not having practical resources to talk about emotional concerns their children were going through.
The truth is...most parents don’t have time to read a million books to find some vague answers, especially when some of those answers are only great in theory, misguided, or even unbiblical.
Many parents are struggling to know how to help their kids and don't know what to do or say. Here are some of the problems I've found...
- Not everyone has a mental health "dysfunction" to treat, but is having normal reactions to an abnormal events.
- Some families can't afford the cost of 1:1 appointments for support.
- Most parents don't need someone else to talk with their kids, but want support to know how to talk with their own children to work through problems as they come up.
Because of this...I decided to create a community to support parents with raising children who are mental-emotionally healthy, relationally mature, and spiritually wise.
"There are so many ways that she has helped our family walk through some of the things we are walking through in life."
If We Haven't Met,
I'm Diana Bigham,
I help families discover how God made them for a wonderful purpose in life, to know how to take care of their mental-emotional and relational health, and to do so in a simplified way for their everyday life.
For over 14 years, I've been practicing as a licensed marriage and family therapist and specializing in working with children and their families.
The Unveiling Heirs Community
A monthly membership group that transforms everyday moments with kids into God-encounters through natural conversations and easy activities.
It's the perfect place for intentional Christian parents!
You’ll learn how to:
- Shape your children into kids with character and class (so they can have a better future)
- End bad behaviors (without losing your mind or crushing their hearts)
- Confident in Christian parenting practices (so you can end doubt and second guessing your decisions)
- Avoid making mistakes that make children rebel from their faith
- Assess when something is wrong in the relationship (before the relationship gets worse)
- Develop natural conversation skills that deepen your family relationships
- Use easy activities to teach your children how God hardwired them
- Boost your child’s confidence and sense of self-worth
- Access family resources without breaking the bank
- Simply family life so you can spend more time enjoying your children
What's In The Exclusive Membership Site?
Get a sneak peek at a few of our amazing lessons.
Ultimate Guide to Gaining More Time for Busy Parents
Our Exclusive Membership Site contains guest speakers. Here's one of many incredible lessons!
Make time work for you in the Kingdom with this training from Ann McDonald, a featured speaker at the Lance Wallnau 7 Mountain Summit and private consultant to leaders of leaders. A $197 Value.
- Training on TIME: How to Create More in Less: Time Blocking, Bending, and Condensing Without Overwhelm
- 3 Daily Helps for Time Authority (PDF)
- Copy of Slides
Discover Your Motivational Design Gift
Kingdom Trainer and Equipper Cindy Hatcher teaches how to identify what motivates you and the unique gifts you have and how to parent your children's motivational design. A $97 Value.
- Training on Motivational Design and Parenting the Motivational Gifts
- Exclusive Access to the Motivational Design Gifts Assessment
- Notes (Word Doc)
Prophetic Dream Interpretation Training
The Dream Guy Jake Bullard and his son Luke share keys to recognizing whether dreams are from God and tips for interpreting them. A $27 Value.
Total Value: Over $800
Today's Price: $47/month
"We really gained incredible breakthrough in just multiple ways because of her teaching...all this time I was misunderstanding my child...I didn't understand how God hardwired him so once I learned that, it literally set us free, and it set my son free to be himself, and it set us free as mom and son."
Easy Lessons Every Child Should Learn
Here are just some of lessons we cover:
- What to do when you're feeing sad
- Assertiveness: Saying "no" without sounding rude
- Forgiveness, reconciliation, and boundaries
- Feeling rejected by friends
- How God "Speaks": Different ways God communicates
- Who Said That?: Knowing His voice from our voice or the enemy's voice
- Dreaming with God: Interpreting dreams
- Motivated by design
- Activating the gift of healing
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the price ever go up?
I'm worried I don't have enough time to be involved in these lives videos. Should I not do this?
The community is currently in Facebook. What if I don't like being on Facebook?
I am married. Can my spouse join the Facebook community?
What age are the family-friendly lessons for?
"I was like, 'oh my gosh...it is going to take me forever for my family to be Kingdom.' Having this one place where I can go to and fellowship, it was just this powerful thing in knowing I am not alone."
Are you ready to boost your child’s mental-emotional health, mature their relationship skills, and strengthen their faith?
Don’t waste any more time trying to figure things out on your own and join a community of intentional parents who want to see our children and families succeed together.
Let’s get started!SIGN UP NOW